The procedure for enrolling your child/ward into The King’s Kindergarten is as follows:
- Complete and submit the Intent for Admission form online.
- On approval of the form, an interview with the child and their parents will be scheduled.
- The results of the interview will be sent over by email.
- If successful, you will be invited to fill in the Admission Form at the office and officially enroll your child/ward.
Kindly make a note to carry the following documents along with you:
- Passport size photo of child
- Self-attested Birth Certificate of child (Please carry the original)
- Photograph of both parents – 1 per parent
- Copy of parent’s Adhaar Card/ ID Proof
- Copy of child’s Adhaar Card (if available)
- Tahsildar’s Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (if applicable)
Please review the following terms and conditions for our admission process:
If you’d like to know more about The King’s Kindergarten, you can learn about our program here