- Christ-Centered: A school that strives to be Christ-centered in all aspects of its learning environment – through word and deed.
- Holistic Development: A school that ensures it’s students receive a well-rounded educational experience.
- Stewardship: A school that believes in using all its God-given resources for the glory of God and thus fulfilling its purpose in helping build young lives.
Goals for Our Children
- Excellence & Achievement: Excellence honours God and inspires people. We want the pursuit of excellence to drive all that we do academically, creatively and physically. Our goal is to help each student achieve their highest potential.
- Character and Citizenship: We want to impart Godly standards that will help our students differentiate right from wrong, thereby raising a generation of citizens who will be a blessing to their country and the wider world.
- Future Leadership: We want to equip our students with the mental, physical, social and spiritual competencies necessary to be good stewards of their God-given talents.
Goals for Our Staff
- Outstanding Leadership: We want to build a team of teachers, administrative and support staff who pursue excellence in every area of their school life and thus fulfil the vision of the school.
- Institutional Accountability: Good stewardship of all the resources entrusted to us and accountability to the Board of Trustees, Board of Management, Government, and Accrediting organisations.
- Social Outreach: As a charitable trust, we desire to reach out to schools in rural areas and help people who deliver education in a holistic way.