If you have a heart for children and a passion to impart knowledge in a way that encourages thought-based education, then we would like you to hear from you.
We are not looking for just teachers, but for people who inspire – those who can join us in raising a godly generation. We handpick our teachers and they attend weekly training sessions on education tools and methodology, to ensure a continuous process of self-development and improvement. Come grow with us!
Send your resume to email@example.com for the following positions:
- Kindergarten Teacher: We are looking for those who can fluently communicate in English, enjoy having fun with children and are creative in their approach with the basics. Musical skills would be a great advantage.
- Primary Level Subjects (Years 1 to 5): We are looking for teachers skilled in English, Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, Hindi and Art & Craft.
- Junior Level (Years 6 to 8): We are looking for teachers skilled in English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, History and Geography.
- Senior Level (Years 9 to 12 -IGCSE, A-Levels): We are looking for teachers skilled in English, Physics, Biology, Geography, Environment Management, Accountancy and Business Management.
- Accountant cum Cashier – Ideal Candidates would have:
- Experience and Expertise in accounting procedures such as voucher entries, bookkeeping, bank reconciliation, financial reporting, filing, TDS etc.
- Proficiency in Tally Prime and MS office.
- Work experience in the school sector (preferred but not required).
- Data Entry cum Office Assistant – Ideal Candidates would have:
- Experience in data entry and office work.
- Strong computer skills in MS-office (Word, Excel, PPT), Email, Google spread sheets etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in maintaining files and dealing with other administrative support tasks.
- Experience in working with ERP software.
- Peon cum office clerk – We are looking for someone – preferably under the age of 45 – that can perform clerical duties and assist in office work as may be required. Our ideal candidate would have:
- A valid two wheeler license
- Strong interpersonal skills.