The procedure for enrolling your child/ward into our Primary/Junior school is as follows:
- Complete and submit the Intent for Admission form online.
- On approval of the form, an interview/entrance examination will be scheduled.
Payment of INR. 300 towards entrance examination registration is only applicable for new applicants and not existing King’s Kindergarten students.
- The results of the interview will be sent over by email.
- If successful, you will be invited to fill in the Admission Form at the office and officially enroll your child/ward.
Kindly make a note to carry the following documents along with you:
- Passport size photo of child x 2 nos.
- Self-attested Birth Certificate of child (Please carry the original)
- Photograph of both parents – 1 per parent
- Copy of parent’s Adhaar Card/ ID Proof
- Copy of child’s Adhaar Card (if available)
- Tahsildar’s Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (if applicable)
- Latest progress report certified by the school in which the student last studied (Original, if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate (Original, if applicable)
Please review the following terms and conditions for our admission process: