The general terms of certification as per Cambridge Assessment International Education system are as follows:
It would be helpful if applicants looking to enroll into our AS/A Levels have previously completed the IGCSE certification.
The procedure for enrolling your child/ward into our high and senior school is as follows:
- Complete and submit the Intent for Admission form online:
- On approval of the form, an entrance examination followed by an interview with the applicant will be scheduled.
A payment of INR. 300 towards the entrance examination registration is only applicable for new applicants.
- The results of the interview will be sent over by email.
- If successful, you will be invited to fill in the Admission Form at the office and officially enroll your child/ward.
Kindly make a note to carry the following documents along with you:
- Passport size photo of child x 2 nos.
- Self-attested Birth Certificate of child (Please carry the original)
- Photograph of both parents – 1 per parent
- Copy of parent’s Adhaar Card/ ID Proof
- Copy of child’s Adhaar Card (if available)
- Tahsildar’s Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (if applicable)
- Latest progress report certified by the school in which the student last studied (Original, if applicable)
- Conduct Certificate (from previous school)
- Transfer Certificate (Original, if applicable)
- Copies of passport/migration certificate (for International Students)
Please review the following terms and conditions for our IGCSE admission process:
If you’d like to know more about our high and senior school programs, you can learn about them here: